Thursday 15 July 2010

I think never is enough...

Blogs are like buses, except if you get run over by one, in which case there is several tons of difference...

It's getting serious now; time to take my skirt off, cancel my manicure, grow a mustache...

Lots of training with Mr A in Frankfurt, including a little jog round the run course at IMDE; good job Mouse happened by to sort out our pacing.

We were noisy enough...

A week later found us on the Worcestershire Way, in singing, joking and puking mood; it was as if the Anzacs were alive. The miles went by and I'm up to 90 in the first fortnight of July. Who says this ship is lost? No point asking when it is; no point asking who's to go. There's the easy way or the Worcestershire Way.

A trip to Roth for some swimming and shouting is next on the agenda; I'm a little out of practice at both the above. I shall, however, be taking Dave's cowbell, which must count as some sort of training. Ding dong!

Two fish in a reservoir...

I never worked my way through forests, inch by inch, doubled over on my hands and knees...

The other A-H

No comments:

Post a Comment